Saturday, June 27, 2015

If you found the best cache ever, how do you say something about it?

I really want to show and tell you everything about the cache last weekend, that guestcacher Stu, Laguna.sam and I found. But I don't want to spoil too much or even expose that cache too much. On the other side, everybody should do this cache once in their geocaching career :). It's that awesome.

So I decided to be very careful with the photos and writing about that cache, but give you the name of these, which I normally just do other way around. Those are 2 caches: Dexter and Dexter², based on the TV-Series with the same name. It doesn't harm if you read a bit in that Wikipedia article.
We made Dexter first and then we moved to Dexter² which is a bit away from the first. But I recommend doing it in that order. These are no caches to walk for hours in the forest. The tracks are very short.
The extraordinary installations are really awesome. Especially at Dexter² you really think that it can't be. No really? Then you try and yes it is true. Unbelievable.
And now I want to write... but now, sorry. Trust me, you can drive some hundred miles to see this, you won't be disappointed.
Please, check the listing, what you need. You need a good UV lamp, which I bought especially for this cache, and as a big recommendation, take a working photo camera with you that can work with a regular SDcard, since there seem to be a problem with batteries there. Just in case. It saved us from a DNF. AND take more than €11 with you. You won't regret.

I think that's all I can say expect, I've done something for you. A Pebble watchface :)

You can download it for free of course, and use it to remember that cache. Or use it while doing it.
To note, this is made from a photo I took from the official Dexter Coin. Yes, there is even a trackable coin for it.